03 July 2008

Lace-Laden

I usually do not wear much lace on a day to day basis, but I feel it offers a delicate feeling of antiquity to any outfit. Sitting in my two closets are these lace pieces which I felt I needed to revive to offer myself some options for their integration into my day-to-day wardrobe. It was blazingly hot out, so I decided to shoot in the shade. Here are the results (p.s., most of these pieces are old, why spend tons of $$ when gas is so much?!):



dress:"Vintage" Liz Claiborne (found in hall closet)
rocket ship necklace: Girlprops
heels: BCBG Max Azria, Nordstrom
bracelet: Grandma
bag: Momma
sunglasses: St. Mark's Place, street vendor
shoes: Charlotte Russe


dress: Pink Frog, Chicago
wedges: Bp Shoes, Nordstrom
belt: Pacific Sunwear, very old
locket: Ocean Lockets by Hannah Wood
pearls: vintage from Beppette
blaze: found in closet
belt: pacsun as well, old as well
t-straps: forever
scowl: bratty neighbors being noisy
dress: Necessary Objects, Nordstrom
purple earrings: thrifted
heels: Nine West by way of Marshall's
necklace:my mom
sunglasses: random




Earring dress an outfit up!
dress: Delias, worn 5 yrs ago for my sweet sixteen!
hoodie: Gap
shoes: handpainted keds by me!
earrings: H&M
sparkely belt: Nordstrom
pink shoes: Wet Seal



pearl bracelet: forever
pink dress: As You Wish, Nordstrom
Green dress: Anthropologie
feather clip: made by me


lace scoopneck top: express (its sheer so I wore a white tank underneath)
cuffed capris: gap
sunglasses: ray-ban
heels: nine west
pink button-up:target
skirt: aa
flats: vintage
sweater: H&M
shorts: Old Navy
pink heels: Charlotte Russe




Black Shoes: Nine West by way of Marshall's
pink pencil: aa
black top: Super Lucky Cat at Nordstrom
hat: random website
gold skirt: from Bepette
Smiths Tee: Cast-off from Bepette
blazer: closet
wedges: bp shoes, Nordstrom
sunglasses: random
locket: Hannah Wood
button-up: target
shorts: Nordstrom








I'd really appreciate some feedback via the comments!!! Thanks!!!




























































































2 comments:

Laalie Pink said...

heyyy! cute outfits! you look hott in heels ;)

MJ said...

THANK YOU ALLISON!!!!! I MISS YOU AND I NEED A GUEST FASHIONISTA TO FEATURE!!! love, MJ