25 July 2008

Last Hurrah!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Scarf: Mom's
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shirt: J.Crew
Socks: Mom's
Clutch: Hobo International
Shoes: Wet Seal


Photobucket
Well, after this experience of wearing a head scarf everyday, I think I'll do so more often. It definitely adds some flair. Although, certain styles of tying them are uncomfortable on humid days in the city, and people stare like you're Britney Spears on her way out of Chili's, I enjoy going incognito or looking excessively retro more than once in a while. What's next? Well I am beginning my own little inspiration board (hopefully this will help with more creative ideas...), a new job in about a week (which will be very conducive to a fashion blogger ), and I am working on some business cards/postcards. I find The Sandlot to be very inspiring as far as retro fashion goes. Billy and I are especially inspired by the PF Flyers.

No comments: