24 July 2008

Scarf Syndrome: Death Rattle

Today was the second-to last day of scarf syndrome (...tear!). It was pouring rain, and hideously humid out. I had my bio final tonight, which I breezed through. Everyone in class, including the professor, thought I was dressed oddly. The people at the restaurant afterwards also thought I was insane, our waitress practically laughed. Yesterday I looked like a gangster and went to a preppy, all-American town. I didn't do any shopping because I forgot my wallet, but I did bring my camera...

Day 8 (I thought it was cooler out!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
tank: H&M
Shoes: from BF
jeans: vintage Levi's from BF
Belt: Dad's
Scarf: Urban Renewal at Urban Outfitters
Bag: Jasmine Sola
Photobucket




Day 9!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Necessary Objects at Nordstrom
Lace Top: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever21
Scarf:Dress-up trunk from childhood
Bag:F21
Umbrella:Dad
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: