27 July 2008

Can I Kick It?

Today, it was so stormy that Billy and I headed out to see The Wackness, which I liked a lot. The music was especially amazing. I was a little disappointed though, I was expecting a little more "pronounced" mid-nineties fashion, especially since the movie was very hip-hop orientated. I was excited to see Method Man in it, and even more excited to see MK, even though she was only in it for like two scenes. She looks cute with dreads and plays a strung-out flower child just as well as she played a pot-smoking Jesus freak on Weeds.I also noticed that MK is once again a sunglasses trend-setter. She has been wearing very round sunglasses lately which I think will soon be picking up as a major trend, just like the over-sized, vintage-y ones she popularized a few summers ago.
John Lennon-Style Sunglasses, $15.99

Is MK imagining she is John?!

Perhaps if I come across a cheap knock-off, I'll try it out. ABSOLUETELY everyone has my black Rayban Wayfarers anyway, even though I got mine over a year ago Every once in a while I'll do a better, more organized celeb style post and maybe I'll include outfits I put together based on whomever's style...Well, this is what I wore to the movies. I can't walk in these shoes. I try to wear heels nearly everyday, but I still am a klutz in them. I need training.

Photobucket

Leotard: AA
Skirt: Found at home
Belt: Mom's
Shoes: BCBG
Bag: F21

Photobucket

Going to the bathroom in a leotard is the worst.

No comments: