11 July 2008

Into the summer wood...


It was so warm yesterday, but not too humid, so I wore this blue and white striped dress for running around/class. Luckly the stripes are vertical and not horizontal. I am not a huge fan of horizontal stripes because they make everyone who isn't a skeleton look huge themselves. The dress belonged to my sister Betsy, and is old Anne Taylor, 100% silk with white buttons running up the back. It kind of reminds me of a flapper sailor dress with its drop waist and bow in the back. Simple keds were my footwear of choice because I think of retro summer fun at a campground by a lake in this outfit. I'll be away from my computer all weekend, but expect a lot of looks when I return!!




  • dress: "vintage" Anne Taylor
  • necklace: vintage
  • bag: F21
  • shoes: keds






WOULD ANYONE RECOMMEND DIFFERENT SHOES WITH THIS LOOK?
PLEASE COMMENT, DON'T BE SHY!

No comments: