13 August 2008

Turning 30!!!

This is the 30th post!! Go pink marshmallow girl!!! That is one thing to be glad about...also, from work the other day, I scored the delicate cream Givenchy bag for like 29 dollars! Other than that, things have been dismal. No one has been in a good mood and Billy has a cold. I really would like it to be fall so I can wear tights! The other day it rained, so I wore some to work! I am so grateful I can go to work and be around clothes for a few hours. These past few days, I have been getting migraines at work which is not cool, because I want to be enjoying myself, being productive, and learning as much as possible. I swear though, my head is like a barometer, and any change in the weather/pressure can send me reeling... today I have off and am dressed down in my leotard! I'll take some photos later. I am reading, eating ice cream, knitting, chilling with my mom, etc. I am trying not to buy any summer-y things lately, I'm totally fall-forward. Looking at the Harper's Bazaar Runway report and cutting out pics for my inspiration board is also on my list today.

Are you anxious for cooler weather clothes or loving your breezy summer looks?

Here I am, ready for Fall!

Photobucket

Top: Love Child, Nordstrom
Skirt: Anthropology at Marshall's
Tights: Unknown, (yet adored!)
Flats: Charlotte Russe
Belt: J.E.M.


Photobucket


We keep the ashes of our dead hedgehog, Fydor in that urn...




Photobucket

That's my $13 Gryson for Target bag...

No comments: