26 August 2008

Summer Is Quickly Escaping Me...

I feel very irregular with posting lately! I have been busy reading the vampire books, soaking up the fragments of summer at the beach, working, and spending time with Lila and Billy (separately,of course!). I am gearing up for a long-awaited visit from Betsy with Baby O, which I am very excited about! Baby O and I have lots of singing, walks, and cuddling to catch up on! Next week, I start school, which I am excited about, its my last semester!!!! I will hopefully stay on top of this project, and since I like to dress up everyday for school, it shouldn't be that hard. I am bummed that its starting to get darker earlier, and that the temperature is dropping. I don't mind fall though, its the freezing winters I hate, and all that damn snow! Today I scored a blue Gucci wallet at work for dirt cheap. It's not brand-new, but I like my things a touch worn anyways, it adds character! Yesterday Billy and I ate awful Chinese food for dinner, and then we rented Polanski's Chinatown from the library, which is one of my favorites. I am always inspired by Faye Dunaway's precision makeup, her delicate curls, and her array of unique hats!


I especially love that hat!



My Plaid Summer Saver...
I am digging plaid over white, and lace-up oxfords to go with everything! I found these guys at Savers, and I really love the pointed toes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Dress: Jasmine Sola, ages ago
Shirt: Heritage 1981
Shoes: Savers (thrifted!)
Sunnies: UO
Bow: Claires
Necklace: Savers (thrifted!)
Bag: F21

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: