21 August 2008

Blue And Green, Shoe Indecisiveness

Three of my nephews are visiting these days, and the fourth and youngest will be up next week! This afternoon, they watched my photoshoot! Then I worked for a few hours, and picked up some things at Forever, I got tassled oxford heels, a high-waisted, knee-length charcoal pencil skirt, a blue and grey checked cardi, and two feather-y head bands,(which, as Lila reflected, I could have made...). I wore tights today despite the heat because Billy and I spent hours in the sun at the beach yesterday and I am somewhat burned. I thought they looked nice with the tunic from Betsy, which I think would be too short to wear alone. I had three shoe choices today, but ultimately chose the navy buckle ones I bought at Saver's yesterday. They are slightly too large...so they made annoying shuffling sounds at work. Which shoes did YOU prefer??Leave a Memo!
oh, and I am sooo into this summer-fall in between look...I must translate it for a summer/fall BEACH look tomorrow....

Photobucket

What shall I wear?

Photobucket

Left to Right: Navy Comfort Well shoes from Savers (nun shoes?) Sparkly Bow shoes from Charlotte Russe, Yellow Restricted shoes from Urban Outfitters


Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress: Francesca's Chicago
Tights: Hue
Bag: Skunk Funk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

sefi said...

sweet outfit.
cool fotos!!!!

sefi said...

sweet outfit ans really cool photos! love!