11 August 2008

Stage Coach Lady

Wearing black cowboy boots to work certainly drew many glances down at my feet. I felt like looking like a Western 1920's lady that day, waiting outside a dusty tavern in my finery. (In reality, I was waiting outside the mall for Lila to pick me up for pad thai and Ulta shopping!) Today I have work again and will hopefully get that delicate vintage Givenchy purse in cream and gold if someone hasn't already snagged it already! I still haven't fixed my little ripped Burberry ballet slippers! It is raining again here, and I think I shall wear my plaid tights to work. I am always so cold in AC anyway!

I hadn't time to get creative with my poses, I was running late!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress: F21, last year! ( so glad I saved this one!)
Boots: Mikki's old black Justin's (I thought of consigning these babies! What a mistake that would have been! They remind me of Witchbaby's Rollerskate Cowboy boots from the Francesca Lia Block books I used to love!)
necklace: Mom's old, it looks like a pocketwatch!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Love this outfit!