23 August 2008

Fall At The Shore...

I have spent the last two days as a beach bum with Lila. Yesterday, we had a photoshoot showcasing some fall beach cover-ups. That may seem like somewhat of an oxymoron, but here we often experience blissful Indian summers. I have good luck for at least fifty years now, because a seagull shit on my head. Luckily, I was wearing a scarf, or it would have gotten in my hair like in Now And Then. I always wear scarves at the beach. I love huge, thick chunky sweaters for anytime, preferably ones that are so long and big they can moonlight as a dress. The one I'm wearing in these photos was a specially-requested, custom-knit one by Momma for Lila during her late 80's high school days. I have to be extra careful with that one! It's like she's giving me a big hug, though! Maybe I'll teach myself to knit huge sweaters like this one this fall...



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

dress: Charlotte Russe
Sunnies: unknown...
scarf: Mom (with birds on it, ironically...)
sweater: Momma

No comments: