17 August 2008

A Huge Rush!!

I am so sorry for lack of posting!!! I have oddles of outfits and adventures to share! As of right now, I am off to Boston to catch Gas
light! Anthem live!!!!

work:


Photobucket

Dress: Pink Frog, Chicago
Shoes: BCBG
Feather: Me

Photobucket


Fun:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress: BCBG
Necklace: Hannah Claire Wood
Bracelet: F21
Sunnies: F21
Gladiators: Nine West
Bag: Gryson For Target
Feather: Me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been very bird-brained lately, often accesorizing with my feather clips!
I have also been working a lot ( I picked up a cream vintage Givenchy Bag at work recently), taking trips to the library with Lila to get Astrology books, and I have also become addicted to Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. The writing isn't especially unique, but the story is very imaginative! I am kind of in love with Edward Cullen, and I have always been a "sucker" for vampire dramas...Billy and I have been shopping and just chilling lately, and we had a great time at The Gaslight Anthem CD release party last night! They are a great band; we all feel like they are on the verge of become very famous! Their lyrics speak of vintage themes, about women with names like "Virgina" and "Maria". I also love the thunderous guitars and the singer's forcefull, scratchy voice! I highly recommend them as a retro James Dean/ Johnny Depp in Cry Baby tough-guy 50's band with romance...

http://www.gaslightanthem.com/


Their MySpace

1 comment:

Laalie Pink said...

awww meg your hair got so long! and i love that it is brownish once again lol. yayy. i think i'm cutting BANGS! where do you get the nine west shoes? are they expensive? i want to get a pair of affordable black booties for fall. and i really do need to get up to prov to visit!