16 February 2009

Post Valentine Bliss

Lately, I have been wearing insane sweaters, and the other night, I debuted my "punk" vest with my wild pink tulle skirt for Valentine's day. I was going to take photos, but alas, I left my camera with dearest Billy. There have been other outfits I've yearned to photograph as well. I am trying to clean and organize my crafts and other crap inside my room. I have also been making some silly barrettes to sell at work and possibly on Etsy. Lila has been taking sewing classes with me, which has been awesome, but I get very anxious in the room because its really hot in there and I have trouble THREADING the needle.
Also, I am happy to say that my favorite Saver's has re-opened, improved, and neater! I spent fifteen dollars and bought PRISTINE heeled white EASTER T-straps (which I've been wearing now, screw the Memorial Day rule because with navy tights they are a WINNING COMBO), wild color-blocked 80's heels to brighten the soberest of black outfits, and ANOTHER CRAZY sweater!!! This one is Perry Ellis sportswear with an image of a giant purple flower woven into it with the words "CROCUS" also giant and purple at the hem. In 1994, Candace Cameron must have coveted this garment.

It has been a while since I've updated...but WACK SWEATER WEEK CONTINUES.

DAY TWO:

Photobucket

These are my crazy bangs I cut myself to look like Shannon Sossoum in Wristcutters.

Photobucket

Dress: Freepeople
Jacket: Random punk shop in Chicago
Boots: Frye

DAY THREE

Photobucket

Trying to imitate the poses of the people in FRUITS

Photobucket
The infamous "punk" vest. I feel so connected to the NYC band Leftover Crack that I feel my invitation may have been lost in the mail...

Photobucket

Vest: Customized by me (I made the patches as well, D.I.Y. people!)
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Rocket Dog
Wack Sweater: Work!
Tights: Two pairs of lacey tights layered on top of each other=A brand new pair!

Say tuned for when I spirit my camera away from Billy!

1 comment:

Laalie Pink said...

i like the free people dress...aka TREE PEOPLE