26 February 2009

A brief departure

Here's a brief departure from Sweaters: A Lousy leopard Madonna-like tough-chic look that inspired Billy to let me know I looked like "an expensive prostitute". He sometimes looks like a cheap garbage man.
I'm sick of winter.
I think it is exhaauussting.


Photobucket

This is kind of the idea. Except I feel fat, so I guess I'm more Ricki Lake, although in this movie she is pregnant and has like 2 other kids. I don't even have that excuse, mine is more like "Oh, those Cadberry Egg minis are two for a dollar at CVS...".

Photobucket


Photobucket

Absolutely nothing in this photo is either expensive or brothel-bound.
Jacket: $10, Chicago find
Top: Savers
Skirt: Forever 22!!!
Tights: Rannduumm Marshall's
Bag: Wish I was Chanel from STA
Belt: STA
Shoes: Forever PVC AND THIRTEEN DOLLARS

No comments: