24 February 2009

I Wouldn't Lie

To anyone, but just so you know, I wear wild sweaters nearly everyday but this mauve housewife one from Saver's is taking a little, uhh, work. It has a heart and bows embroidered on it. DEAD CENTER! I feel like wearing it with something tough, so no one tries to ship me out on the elderly bus to the bowling alley (which would actually be terrible fun, but I'm holed up in the house half-ass sick watching Godfather I & II). I think this outfit was a flop, and Billy felt the same but was gracious enough to keep his two-cents to himself. We took these photos in a park where Billy used my SLR to take pictures for his photography course, which he copied me by taking. That was my thing.Just KIDDIN' (partially) It was frigid out and I was about to eat a hot dog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

HEY THIS IS MYYYY CAMERA!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Me n' Mister Potato Head


Photobucket
SWEATER: SAVERS!!!!
Skirt: STA, Levi's
Boots: Chicago w. Betsy
Jacket: Same is above
Sunnies: Circa Vintage
Bag: Ebayyyyyyy


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm not commenting on fashion week right now. We'll see if I do.
Oh, and as for the Oscars? The Visitor with Richard Jenkins was amazing,but so was Slumdog Millionaire. See the Visitor if you like Slumdog. I felt like I was ninety-eight years old after Benjamin Button. One more thing... "Domo Arrigato,Mister Roboto!" Can't wait to see his short!

Photobucket

No comments: