12 September 2008

Missing Marshmallow

I am so sorry, I have been lacking in posts, school just go a whole lot busier, plus work...I promise to balance my time better. I am also working on a line of knit, feathered bonnets to sell at the store. We shall see how that goes. Its Fashion Week again, Yay! I have been living in retro, teased bouffant hair, the works! Last week I even tried out some nerdy classes a la Snowshoe Bunny. Every day I get way too dressed up for school. But that's ok. I hate sweats, they are only for sleep and when you are too sick to look lovely. Yesterday I bought a grand cape at work that is gray or blue brocade because its reversible!! Oh and today I bought a long black Sgt. Pepper-esque Christian Dior coat. It's the gold "CD" buttons that are the killer. I got all this stuff at workkk! I am dying for cold weather, even the Spring 2008 looks didn't make me wish for a prolonged summer. I'll show two outfits tonight and two tomorrow...

The Last Day I went to the Beach...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my bouffants...
You don't have to wash your hair that much! It actually WORKS dirty!!!

Photobucket
Dress: Heritage 1981
Shoes:Thrifted
Sweater: Gramma
Sunnies: UO?
Nerd Glasses: F21


Photobucket


Hummingbirds are quick!

Photobucket

Skirt: Betsy's, She kindly lent it to me.It's Anthropologie
Shirt: Blah
Necklace:Vintage
Feather Thing: One of my originals
Shoes: Thrifted
Socks: unknown
Sunnies: F21

Photobucket

My REAL bug ring!!! Wow!!!I like how parts of him are golden...His name is Embry.
Photobucket


Someone at work said I reminded them of Kenley on Project Runway and that upset me because she is annoying.

No comments: