28 September 2008

Legally Blonde in Cotton Candy Dreams!!

I am sitting in some sort of hello kitty terry cloth dress while we experience a MONSOON here! Last weekend though, was perfect, and I am posting the dreamy Betsy Johnson 50's prom-dress esque dress I wore to the Smashing Legally Blonde the Musical Premier. People stared and gawked, but I was unfazed.

It was part Hairspray...
Photobucket


Part Grease, Sandy's Dance-off Dress! ( I do hope we go to Grease this Spring!! Then I'll wear it again!!)

Photobucket

Tons of Authentic 50's glamour...

Photobucket


And more than anything...HANDSPUN COTTON CANDY!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Betsy Johnson, Ready-to-wear, Spring 2008 ( I wore it without the flowers and the boy...)

Photobucket


felt like a dream...

Photobucket

Dress: Betsy Johnson from Syms!
Shoes: BCBG Girl, Max Azria
Pearls: Vintage
Wrap: Anne Taylor
Flower: Tarina Tarentino
Bag: Unknown, isn't it fun?
Gloves: Moma
Sunnies: Newbury Comics!


Photobucket

Shaboop, Shaboop! Thank you, Betsy (Johnson and especially, MY SISTER!)

Legally Blonde Rockeddddd: Here's Elle Woods, being assertive...
Photobucket
Thank you Lila!!
Oh and I was once "Illegally Blonde"...I did it myself back in '06...
Photobucket
With Billy (Ain't he cute, He's gonna kill me when he sees this!!!) at JRW! ( I didn't get a ring, I just drank & danced!) Too much upkeep! As soon as the roots came, it was BACK TO BRUNETTE!!!!

And Finally, I miss my nephew O, and I have been wearing lots of feathers & plaids!!
Photobucket
He is the cutest baby I have ever seen ever!!!
Jeans: Levi's! ( My favorite brand!)
shirt: Stolen from Billy, he claims it is from "his childhood", its Gapkids!
feathers: self-made

No comments: