15 October 2008

Thrifts!!

Hello!
I am on my way to class, but this past weekend I went shopping and was able to get some terrific things at Saver's! I found my new favorite polyester dress!!! And a brooch to put on my bonnets, plus some snazzy pieces for a song at the Art Festival, like bags of clip-on earrings that I can also use for hats! I am busy with midterms, knitting custom hats for my fellow employees, and work!

An entirely thrifted outfit (save fore the hairclip, which I got at Claire's)

Photobucket

The shoes and the bag I got at work, and the dress was like $7 at Saver's!!!


Photobucket

I wish I could have kept these lovelies, but they didn't fit, so I'm selling them!


Photobucket


Photobucket


My never-been used, American Tourister grape-colored makeup case that has a pretty floral lining and it came with keys so I can lock it up! $15 at Saver's!!! I also got the pretty frame to use near my bonnets at work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your style! I can't the link to be a follower. :-(