06 October 2008

The Last Time I will style my hair into a bouffant

...Until January 20th, when Obama is in the white house and that crazy (doggone)woman disappears...
I was really digging the crazy beehive look all last week. I thought I was channeling Amy Winehouse (Expect I stuffed mine with hair, not heroin). Apparently, I looked like a Sara Palin- wannabe as three people informed me. I think I'd rather borrow one of her guns and shoot myself. School has been busy, I finished my Grey Gardens paper but I am quite frantic about other subjects! I am sad that this bitch does her hair like me, but come January, I should be all set. I think she stuffs her hair with coon skins.


Photobucket

A kind of cute beehive

Photobucket

A bloody nightmare. Yes, that is a fake picture, but its still as funny as Tina Fey on SNL.


Photobucket

My version: Tragic, isn't it? I think it suits me. Damn the crazed governor!!
Dress: UO
Headband: Girlprops in SoHo
Socks: Billy's Mom!
Flats: Charlotte Russe

Photobucket

Guess I could be her for Halloween...I'd carry a fake rifle...I think I'd skip the Bikini...


DONT LET THESE MORONS INTO THE WHITEHOUSE!
VOTE FOR CHANGE!!

No comments: