22 December 2008

I made Dean's List

yoooo
I made Dean's list on my last semester out.
I think that one of my teachers just didn't grade/check anything and gave an automatic a. I dont carrreeeee , it makes me look goodd...
Today I am going to try to go to work. I wish people understood that THE BEST KIND of present is some preloved object you can't find anywhere else. I certainly understood that at a young age.
No show on my blythe dolly :( but we had a MASSIVE SNOWSTORM here so our mail is fucked.
I am knitting like a machine and hopefully will AB's gift done so I can send it w/the rest of her things before I peace to Mexico. Yeah, I'm going to Mexico w/Betsy, O, and C. Be jealous, promise I won't pull a Spedi Patron(sp?) infused wedding. Are they creepy or what? I can't decide who I'm most fearful of. I think I'm gonnna go w. Spencer, he can BRAINWASH....
Photobucket

ewwww I regret having him on my BLOG!!! TONIGHT'S THE FINALE, who's gonna watch? I think that WHITNEY's man looks like JUSTIN BOBBY

Anyway, here's a dated outfit from my stash, worn pre-snowfall, pre-haircut

Photobucket
Cape, Shoes, Necklace,Belt: WORK
Tights: Hue
Dress: Ruby Rocks
Hair thing: Unknown
Bag: Betsy! but it has DETERIORATED :(
Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOOVEEE my cape :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovelovelove that outfit, lady!